Acknowledgment & Acceptance
By completing the signup process and registering, you agree to be bound to the following Terms of Service for instaGC.com (from this point on referred to as "instaGC"). Please read the following carefully as it sets forth your rights and obligations to the services that instaGC provides to you. If you do not agree with the following statements, it is illegal and prohibited for you to continue to sign up for the services and to become a member.
instaGC is owned and operated by Day Online Solutions, LLC. Business address is as follows: Po Box 48; Sellersburg, IN 47172. Contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Day Online Solutions, LLC is a BBB Accredited Business and can be found on the BBB website.
Members Terms of Service
instaGC reserves the right at any time to change all or any part of these Terms or the services. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon notice, which instaGC may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site or by electronic mail. Your continued use of the services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" date at the bottom of these Terms. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms. You agree that instaGC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any elimination or discontinuation of any content on or feature of the service, or for any change in any fees or charges for use of the service.
General Registration & Participation Requirements
- Registration (where permitted) is open to residents 18+ years old or 13+ years old with parental consent. Permitted countries include all countries and regions that are supported by PayPal, excluding China and Vietnam. The full PayPal supported list can be found here.
- Notification with respect to Children's Privacy (individuals user 13 years old): In response to concerns about protecting children's privacy online, Congress enacted the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"), which sets forth rules and procedures governing the ways in which web sites may collect, use and disclose any personal information for children under the age of 13. In accordance with the company policy and COPPA regulations, we DO NOT: request or knowingly collect personally identifiable information online or offline contact information from users under 13 years of age; or knowingly use or share personal information from those under 13 years of age with third parties.
- Only one account per member is allowed. Multiple accounts per household are allowed. You are welcome to refer your family, friends, and others; but cannot refer yourself. Members found to have duplicate accounts will have their accounts closed and forfeit any points earned. Only the original account owner may use their account. No account can be shared and accounts are non-transferable.
- You must provide accurate, truthful, and valid information during all stages of membership. This applies to each and every interaction with instaGC staff members, instaGC website, and/or instaGC advertisers or partners, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, messages, emails, third-party signup information, and reward cashouts. Members found to have registered with or updated profile with fake/invalid information may have a point deduction applied.
- You may not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute connection. Using a proxy/VPN is not permitted.
- Harassment or bullying of anyone is not allowed. Examples of cyberbullying include mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.
- You agree to not exploit, distribute, or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue, or bug that gives an unintended advantage; violate any applicable laws or regulations; promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, bots, cheats, emulators, or hacks for the Services.
- You may have your account cancelled by creating a support ticket. If you cancel your account, you will forfeit all rewards in your account. In addition, any pending offer credits and/or requested/pending payments will be removed and forfeited. If you decide to come back and want to participate, your cancelled account would be reopened.
- A verified PayPal account must be linked for all members from a country other than the following: Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States.
General Offer Requirements & Terms
- You must complete your own offers. You must use your own and valid information (no initials) and at no time should you use someone elses information. All of the information you enter while attempting an offer must be 100% valid and truthful. Anyone using fraudulent information will have their account suspended and points removed.
- All email addresses created must be real/valid and cannot be a disposable/temporary email address. You do not have to use the same email address as registered with on the site in order to complete offers. If an offer requires you to confirm email address, it must be confirmed. Please note that not all offers may state to confirm email address while it still needs to be confirmed to receive credit.
- Points from any offer, survey, or task valued at 225+ points are frozen for an estimated time frame of 5+ days. Points from credit card (CC), shopping, or trial offers are frozen for an estimated time frame of 14+ days. You may not cancel a CC/trial offer as soon as credit is received, or too early. Depending on the length of the trial offer, you should test/try it out within that time frame. The frozen point process begins once an offer has been credited to your account. Points are released at instaGC's discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, offers are available for first-time customers only. You will not be credited for completing an offer if you have completed it in the past, through instaGC, any other website, completion of or participation in offers, interactions with advertisers, or with the advertiser directly. If you do attempt and receive credit for the same offer, your credit will be removed and returned back to the advertiser.
- You should only attempt/complete offers that you are genuinely interested in as not all offers are guaranteed to credit. In addition, if an offer redirects to another site that has nothing to do with the name or description of the offer, it is recommended to not attempt that offer as it is most likely expired, but not yet removed from the system, as no credit would be given for completing it.
- For CC/purchase/trial offers - some advertisers have fraud preventive measures in place to not have offers credit where a gift/prepaid card is used. While the transaction may go through on their side and money spent from the gift/prepaid card, credit may not be given. Complete CC/purchase/trial offers at your own discretion.
- instaGC does not control offer crediting. The tracking and crediting of offer completions is done via cookies and tracking pixels that report to the advertising agencies, not instaGC. You should ensure that your web browser is set to allow all cookies in order to be properly credited for offers that you attempt. In addition, you should ensure your anti-virus and/or anti-spyware software does not automatically override your web browser's cookie settings. You should only attempt/complete offers that you are genuinely interested in as not all offers are guaranteed to credit. There is no guarantee that a member will receive credit for an offer attempt. You may re-attempt an offer, at a later time, if no credit is given initially. In addition, if an offer redirects to another site that has nothing to do with the name or description of the offer, it is recommended to not attempt that offer. In those instances the offer is likely capped, expired, or unavailable. Attempts made on redirecting offers would result in no credit for completing it. instaGC cannot be held responsible for owing payment to any member for any offer not credited.
- In cases of no credit for an offer attempted, at no time should you contact instaGC's direct advertisers. However, you may contact the specific third-party area from where an offer was attempted (example: Matomy Money, Peanut Labs, Radium One) to inquire about a missing credit. Depending on the circumstance involved, you may be blocked from certain offer walls due to our discretion.
- Non-Use and Nondisclosure. Information and content made available to you in the Services may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of suppliers or licensors. You must hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any other person any information and content that you access or learn in connection with your participation in any survey, project, questionnaire, or other market research activity related to the Services. You must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Services in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree to notify instaGC immediately if you learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement.
- You will receive a bonus of 10 points for each valid and confirmed referral signup that is from Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, or United States. No bonuses will be given to those you refer from outside these countries or to those from your own household / same Internet connection. Bonuses may be removed if a member joins with fake/fraud information or asks to have their account deleted within 7 days of their registration date.
- You will receive 10% of earnings from all referrals except instaGC tasks completed (those from instagc.com/offers/tasks) or bonuses received (contest winnings, point booster codes redeemed, search the web bonuses).
- There is no limit to the amount of referral bonuses you can receive.
- Weekly and monthly referral contests are provided to reward those who refer the most.
Chat / Support Tickets / Inbox
- You must follow Chat rules for Chat, support tickets, and inbox.
- Chat is available to members from the following countries (Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand) once $50+ has been redeemed for in rewards.
- You or one of your referrals must receive credit for at least one task in the past 5 days in order to post in Chat.
- The Chat contains moderators who help monitor Chat conversations for bad language, inappropriate content, etc. All moderators do their best to keep the Chat a pleasant place for everyone.
- If you do not follow Chat rules and guidelines you are at risk of losing access to communicate with others (ban). Depending upon your communication and actions following the loss of access, the ban may be temporary or permanent. Loss of Chat access may also result in loss of viewing Chat altogether and/or loss in viewing/participating on the instaGC Facebook page.
- You use Chat and/or inbox at your own risk. You are responsible for your accounts' actions.
- You understand that by using the services, you may be exposed to content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will instaGC be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the services.
- Respectful interaction (as judged by support staff) is expected at all times.
Point Booster Codes
- Point Booster Codes are randomly given out in the Chat, on the instaGC Facebook page, or can also be found throughout the Internet on member-created blogs and sites.
- These codes can be redeemed on the instagc.com/codes/ page. Read below if you encounter an error while redeeming for a code.
- "Sorry, but the code entered does not exist." -> Code entered was either spelled incorrectly or is expired.
- "You or one of your referrals must receive credit for at least one task in the past 5 days in order to redeem a point booster code." -> A task has to be completed and credit has to be received by you or one of your referrals in the past 5 days to be eligible to redeem a point booster code. This does not apply to member-created codes.
- Each member can redeem their own points to create their own point booster code. All member-created codes will have the following requirements: begin with IGC-, setup for at least 5+ uses, spend at least 100+ points.
- If you do not create a code, please do not share codes you may find on Chat, Facebook, other sites, or codes other members create.
Search the Web
- SafeSearch is enabled, which means inappropriate content and searches are blocked.
- Search history is monitored by the system for possible abuse. If found, search access will be blocked and past bonuses obtained may be reversed.
- Refer to the Search the Web guide for additional information.
- instaGC only provides digital / electronic gift cards. No physical gift cards are sent. All gift cards are instantly displayed on your device.
- Prior to your first gift card reward redemption (for all countries), you must pass the verification process. An automated phone call or text will be made to your phone number provided and a pin code must be confirmed before proceeding. Please note that Google Voice (or other Internet based phone numbers) are not allowed and will not work in verifying your account. You may not use the same phone number that another member has used to verify their account. If you do not have a valid phone number, you must contact support where your identity may have to be confirmed and verified.
- eCheck reward redemptions (currently available to members from Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States) will be processed to your name and email address on file. A $0.25 fee is assessed per redemption. eChecks are typically processed within 1-3 business days and typically received via email within a few minutes after being processed. Printer is required in order to receive and print your eCheck out.
- Direct deposit reward redemptions (for USA only) will be processed to the account type, routing number, and account number that you provide. A direct deposit can only be processed to the instaGC account holders name. A $0.15 fee is assessed per direct deposit redemption. Direct deposits are typically processed within 1-3 business days and typically received within 1-2 business days after being processed. Requests are not processed on holidays or weekends. Requests not properly processed (not limited to but including: invalid account type, invalid routing number, invalid account number) are subject to $5 fee.
- PayPal reward redemptions (for Canada, United Kingdom, United States) will be processed to your linked PayPal email address. In order to obtain PayPal access, at least $50 in other rewards must first be redeemed for. A $0.20 fee is assessed per PayPal redemption. The first PayPal request is manually processed within 1-7 business days. Once the first has been processed, future requests will be instantly processed (as long as the amount is less than $25). Requests over $25+ in a single transaction or multiple grouped together in the same day will be manually processed within 1-2 business days. There are no caps to how many requests can be made in a day. PayPal redemptions are not counted towards tax amounts that instaGC reports to the IRS as PayPal does their own tax reporting.
- PayPal reward redemptions (for all other countries) will be processed to your linked PayPal email address. A $0.20 fee is assessed per PayPal redemption. The first PayPal request is manually processed within 1-7 business days. Once the first has been processed, future requests will be instantly processed.
- No refunds / returns of points will be made for any reason once a reward is requested, regardless of current reward status.
- instaGC strives to process all non-gift card rewards in a timely manner. However, please note that the time frames are estimates and there are no guarantees that payments will be processed and/or received within listed time frames.
Inactivity / Account Closure
- Accounts that have not been logged into for six months or more are deemed inactive and points earned in these accounts are null and void. On a case by case basis, accounts that have been marked as inactive may be able to obtain their points back back - after meeting a specific point goal that is asked of them (such as ranging from earning 100-1000 more points, or referring a certain amount of new members).
- Any account that is not email confirmed within 7 days will be removed from the system.
Relationship of the Parties
You and instaGC are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and instaGC. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of instaGC. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the instaGC program. For privacy and for protection of our marketing strategies no part of the site, emails, newsletters, updates, templates and promotions may not be reproduced in any way without prior consent. This includes but it not limited to use of our images, ideas, text, terms or any other information we consider as copyrighted material. Publishing/posting/quoting part or all of such content online or offline by any means or method is prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
instaGC shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, relating to the participation or inability to participate in instaGC. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. instaGC is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in instaGC, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through instaGC. Member acknowledges and agrees that instaGC neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' Web sites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby. instaGC is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes or discontinuances of service from providers which may affect offers or the accrual of points and/or rewards.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold instaGC, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees relating to use of instaGC or violation of this Agreement. Member agrees to indemnify and hold instaGC, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any Content you post or share on or through the Service.
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with instaGC and may result in legal prosecution. instaGC strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. instaGC may charge up to $5 per Spam email sent. Multiple signups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. instaGC will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple signups.
Last Updated: 7/14/2016