READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY. USAGE OF THIS SITE IMPLIES AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS.
instaGC Terms and Conditions is as follows:
1. Acknowledgment & Acceptance
By completing the signup process, you (from this point on referred to as "Member") agree to be bound to the following Terms of Service for instaGC.com (from this point on referred to as "instaGC"). Please read the following carefully as it sets forth the rights and obligations of Member to the services that instaGC provides to you. If Member does not agree with the following statements, it is illegal and prohibited for Member to signup for the provided services instaGC offers.
instaGC is owned and operated by Day Online Solutions, LLC. Business address is as follows: Po Box 48; Sellersburg, IN 47172. Contact email address is email@example.com. Day Online Solutions, LLC is a BBB Accredited Business and can be found on the BBB website.
2. Members Terms of Service
By signing up and actively using the instaGC program you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. instaGC may, at any time, choose to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its members. Members will be informed of any and all changes to this policy via an email to their primary contact email address provided upon signing up with instaGC. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement or to file an appeal. Your continued participation in the instaGC program following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance to the change. Only one account per person is permitted. Points between accounts cannot be transferred.
A. General Registration Requirements
- Member 18+ years old (or Member 13+ years old with parental consent) are allowed to join and pariticpate. Current registration is open to all residents from the following countries: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and United States.
- Effective 12/31/2012, multiple accounts per household are now allowed using the same Internet connection. This means you can now refer your brother, sister, mother, father, etc. Please note that each member is only entitled to one account themselves. Members found to have duplicate accounts will be closed and forfeit any earnings due, and will be required to pay back any and all past earnings as well.
- Member must provide valid, accurate, and truthful information during all stages of membership. This applies to each and every interaction with a instaGC staff member, instaGC website, and/or instaGC advertiser or partner, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, messages, emails, third-party signup information, and reward cashouts.
- Member must not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute connection.
- When creating an account, please use a strong password and do not share your password with another Member. It is recommend to frequently change your password as well.
C. General Offer Requirements
- All Member must use their own and valid information. At no time should Member use someone elses information. All of the information Member enters while completing an offer must be 100% valid and truthful. Member using fraudulent information will have their account suspended and may result in legal action.
- All email addresses created by Member must be valid and cannot be a disposable email address. Member does not have to use the same email address as registered with on the site in order to complete offers. If an offer requires Member to confirm email address, it must be confirmed. Please note that not all offers may state to confirm email address while it still needs to be confirmed to receive credit.
- Trial offers will automatically be locked once credited by the advertiser. They will remain locked for up to two weeks for fraud prevention. Member may not cancel a trial offer as soon as credit is received. Most trial offers have a trial period that Member can test or try out the product/service within that time frame. Cancelling a trial offer as soon as it credits will in turn cause the offer to be reversed and Member would lose any credit earned as well as facing account suspension.
- If Member has completed an offer before on another site, Member may not complete it here (unless it is a daily offer). Completing the same offer more than once is fraud.
- Member should only complete offer that they are genuinely interested in as not all offers are guaranteed to credit. In cases of no credit for an offer attempted, at no time should Member contact instaGC's advertisers.
3. Relationship of the Parties
You and instaGC are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and instaGC. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of instaGC. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the instaGC program. For privacy and for protection of our marketing strategies no part of the site, emails, newsletters, updates, templates and promotions may be reproduced in any way without prior consent. This includes but it not limited to use of our images, ideas, text, terms or any other information we consider as copyrighted material. Publishing/posting/quoting part or all of such content online or offline by any means or method is prohibited.
4. Limitation of Liability
instaGC shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, relating to the participation or inability to participate in instaGC. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
instaGC is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in instaGC, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through instaGC.
Member acknowledges and agrees that instaGC neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' Web sites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
instaGC is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes or discontinuances of service from providers which may affect offers or the accrual of points and/or rewards.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold instaGC, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees relating to use of instaGC or violation of this Agreement.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold instaGC, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any Content you post or share on or through the Service.
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with instaGC and may result in legal prosecution. instaGC strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. instaGC may charge up to $5 per Spam email sent. Multiple signups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. instaGC will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple signups.
Additional items will be added as deemed necessary.