READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY. USAGE OF THIS SITE IMPLIES AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS.
instaGC Terms of Service is as follows (Last updated: 12/6/2014):
Acknowledgment & Acceptance
By completing the signup process and registering, you agree to be bound to the following Terms of Service for instaGC.com (from this point on referred to as "instaGC"). Please read the following carefully as it sets forth your rights and obligations to the services that instaGC provides to you. If you do not agree with the following statements, it is illegal and prohibited for you to continue to sign up for the services and to become a member.Members Terms of Service
instaGC is owned and operated by Day Online Solutions, LLC. Business address is as follows: Po Box 48; Sellersburg, IN 47172. Contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Day Online Solutions, LLC is a BBB Accredited Business and can be found on the BBB website.
instaGC reserves the right at any time to change all or any part of these Terms or the services. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon notice, which instaGC may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site or by electronic mail. Your continued use of the services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms. You agree that instaGC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any elimination or discontinuation of any content on or feature of the service, or for any change in any fees or charges for use of the service.
General Registration & Participation Requirements
- Registration is open to all residents (those aged 18+ years old or 13+ years old with parental consent) from the following countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, United States.
- Notification with respect to Children's Privacy (individuals user 13 years old): In response to concerns about protecting children's privacy online, Congress enacted the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"), which sets forth rules and procedures governing the ways in which web sites may collect, use and disclose any personal information for children under the age of 13. In accordance with the company policy and COPPA regulations, we DO NOT: request or knowingly collect personally identifiable information online or offline contact information from users under 13 years of age; or knowingly use or share personal information from those under 13 years of age with third parties.
- Multiple accounts per household are allowed. You are welcome to refer your family, friends, and others; but cannot refer yourself. Please note that each person is only entitled to one account themselves. Members found to have duplicate accounts will be closed and may forfeit any earnings due; in addition to having a point deduction applied.
- You must provide accurate, truthful, and valid information during all stages of membership. This applies to each and every interaction with instaGC staff members, instaGC website, and/or instaGC advertisers or partners, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, messages, emails, third-party signup information, and reward cashouts.
- You may not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute connection. Using a proxy/VPN is not permitted.
- Harassment or bullying of anyone is not allowed. Examples of cyberbullying include mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.
- You agree to not exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue or bug that gives an unintended advantage violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services.
- You may have your account cancelled by using the Support System. If you cancel your account, you will forfeit all rewards in your account. In addition, any pending offer credits and/or requested/pending payments will be removed and forfeited. If you decide to come back and want to participate, your cancelled account would be reopened.
- Prior to your first reward redemption, you must pass the verification process. For gift card rewards, an automated phone call will be made to your phone number provided and a pin code must be confirmed before proceeding. Please note that Google Voice (or other Internet based phone numbers) are not allowed and will not work in verifying your account. You may not use the same phone number that another member has used to verify their account. If you do not have a valid phone number, you must contact support where your identity may have to be confirmed and verified.
General Offer Requirements & Terms
- You must complete your own offers. You must use your own and valid information (no initials) and at no time should you use someone elses information. All of the information you enter while attempting an offer must be 100% valid and truthful. Anyone using fraudulent information will have their account suspended and may result in legal action.
- All email addresses created must be valid and cannot be a disposable/temporary email address. You do not have to use the same email address as registered with on the site in order to complete offers. If an offer requires you to confirm email address, it must be confirmed. Please note that not all offers may state to confirm email address while it still needs to be confirmed to receive credit.
- Points from CC/trial offers and/or offers/surveys valued more than 225 points are frozen within your account for an estimated time frame of 7-14+ days for fraud prevention. You may not cancel a CC/trial offer as soon as credit is received. Depending on the lenght of the trial offer, you should test/try it out within that time frame.
- Unless otherwise stated, offers are available for first-time customers only. You will not be credited for completing an offer if you have completed it in the past, through instaGC, any other website, completion of or participation in offers, interactions with advertisers, or with the advertiser directly. If you do attempt and receive credit for the same offer, your credit will be removed and returned back to the advertiser.
- You should only attempt/complete offers that you are genuinely interested in as not all offers are guaranteed to credit. In addition, if an offer redirects to another site that has nothing to do with the name or description of the offer, it is recommended to not attempt that offer as it is most likely expired - but not yet removed from the system.
- The tracking and crediting of offer completions is done via cookies and tracking pixels. You should ensure that your web browser is set to allow all cookies in order to be properly credited for offers that you attempt. In addition, you should ensure your anti-virus and/or anti-spyware software does not automatically override your web browser's cookie settings.
- In cases of no credit for an offer attempted, at no time should you contact instaGC's direct advertisers. However, you may contact the specific third-party area from where an offer was attempted (example: Matomy Money, Peanut Labs, Radium One) to inquire about a missing credit. Depending on the circumstance involved, you may be blocked from certain offer walls due to our discretion.
Communicating via Chat / Inbox / Support System
- You must follow chat rules for chat, inbox, and support system.
- If you do not follow chat rules and guidelines you are at risk of losing access to communicate with others (ban). Depending upon what is said and how you act following the loss of access, the ban may be temporary or permanent.
- The chat contains moderators who help monitor chat conversations for bad language, inappropriate content, etc. All moderators do their best to keep the chat a pleasant place for everyone.
- You use chat and/or inbox at your own risk. You are responsible for your accounts' actions.
- You understand that by using the services, you may be exposed to content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will instaGC be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the services.
- Respectful interaction (as judged by support staff) is expected at all times.
Search the Web
Relationship of the Parties
- SafeSearch is enabled, which means inappropriate content and searches are blocked.
- Search history is monitored by the system for possible abuse. If found, search access will be blocked.
- Refer to the Search the Web guide for additional information.
You and instaGC are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and instaGC. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of instaGC. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the instaGC program. For privacy and for protection of our marketing strategies no part of the site, emails, newsletters, updates, templates and promotions may not be reproduced in any way without prior consent. This includes but it not limited to use of our images, ideas, text, terms or any other information we consider as copyrighted material. Publishing/posting/quoting part or all of such content online or offline by any means or method is prohibited.Limitation of Liability
instaGC shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential, relating to the participation or inability to participate in instaGC. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. instaGC is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in instaGC, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through instaGC. Member acknowledges and agrees that instaGC neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' Web sites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby. instaGC is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes or discontinuances of service from providers which may affect offers or the accrual of points and/or rewards.Indemnification
Member agrees to indemnify and hold instaGC, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees relating to use of instaGC or violation of this Agreement. Member agrees to indemnify and hold instaGC, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or (v) any Content you post or share on or through the Service.Spam
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with instaGC and may result in legal prosecution. instaGC strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. instaGC may charge up to $5 per Spam email sent. Multiple signups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. instaGC will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple signups.Additional items will be added as deemed necessary.